Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ZOMG Yoshimoto Coookies

ZWHAT?! Hana-san brought back these Yoshimoto cookies from Osaka! It's a comedian talent agency and there are all these wonderful, hilarious konbis that I love. SHLOOOOVE. They are funny. I want to be on their TV shows. Or...go shopping with them in Osaka or something. Or just be their best friend.
Look how genki they all are, crowded around their funny bus-
And my favorite Yoshimoto comedians! I ate these cookies...
はんにゃ、森三中、チュートリアル、ハリセンボン、and also ブラックマヨネーズ but I didn't take a picture of them. I still love them, though.


They MATCH MY PENCIL CASE, TOO!! So much Yoshimoto in ONE DAY?! Yes, it is possible and I have experienced it and I am pleased.

Tonight, I will actually practice shuuji at my apartment because I'm being taken to Iizuka by this one guy so his shuuji-teaching-sister can give me a shuuji lesson. Wooo! But my MAIN THING...is not embarassing myself because I haven't practiced since I've been in Japan. Which means I will practice after work today.

Also, going to that legit haircut place in Daimyo again today.
One of the stylists is super awesome...and grungy...but in the best way possible.

Now back to script writing for work...!!

No comments: