Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beach Day at Nata Beach!!

Mutsuko drove us to the beach (Nata Beach) today and it was really wonderful and sunny and the ocean was warm and full of all sorts of clear, angry jellyfish. Other than the jellyfish, though...
Kei (Kurono Kei, naturally) tried to teach me how to skimboard (which was 90% fail), but still really fun ★
Hanging out in the ocean, having "Dynamite" stuck in my head, floating Japanese boys saying "I like sea",  having all our hair turn soft and wonderful.

Afterwards, Mutsuko, Tinks, and I ate ramen (and gyoza OF COURSE) at 三氣 in Daimyo. Mutsuko got the ラーちゃん which is apparently a VERY LARGE mixture of ramen and champon. Hahaha

I'll put up pictures from my day at countryside Iizuka when I get them emailed to me!

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO, gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO, baby let's go

No comments: