Saturday, December 11, 2010

Manananana

Janglin' came onto my iTunes on shuffle and now I'm just cycling through their album again. It really is an amazing album. Seriously, though, I love it...haha lovelovelove lalala ♪

I say we're out to blow the trumpet,
To wake you all from bed, from bed.
We want to feel ya!
We don't mean to kill ya!
We come back to heal your janglin' soul,
Edward and the Magnetic Zeros!

Oh! And you all have probably already heard this...but still, it's always nice to hear it again. RAC Mix of Home! So nice... :)
  Home (RAC Mix) by grantmar

And in the streets you run-a-free,
Like it's only you and me,
Geez, you're something to see.

Oh...and everyone should check out that new Mumford & Sons EP with Laura Marling and the Dharohar Project. It will make you want to take a super long drive across...I don't know, the whole western world or something.

No comments: