Friday, October 15, 2010

LEAVING FUKUOKA, JAPAN

What? Why would I ever leave Fukuoka...?

But, yes...LEAVING. PACKING. And by "packing", I mean throwing all my stuff on the ground and watching it all spread out over the floor of my room/apartment. It's 3:45 am the MORNING of my departure back to the States, and I'm about 20% packed. This could become a problem REALLY quickly. AKA, I'm worried about how all of this will fit into these tiny suitcases I have...

Had a great night tonight, though :) I love everyone here and I can't believe I'm leaving. I've learned so much, made SO MANY great friends, had so many cool experiences, had a great internship, and I just know I'll be back soon enough. It's been a great 4 months. Can't seem to stay away from Japan.

I have so many more photos to upload here. I've been really busy for my last 2 weeks, so it's been difficult to get those up, but once I'm back home, I'll def get those up.

ANYWAYS, had delicious coffee and DELICIOUS ramen with friends for my last night, got to create my own drink for everyone, got to dance until my legs hurt, got to do everything I wanted. Except pack. Haven't done that yet. Uh oh.

K, well BACK TO PACKING. Back to figuring out how I'm gonna get this SKATEBOARD back home (it doesn't fit in my luggage...). Back to wondering how I bought almost nothing this time around in Japan, yet I am surrounded by stuff that won't fit in my suitcases. Back to punishing myself for leaving this until the last minute.

I love FUKUOKA, I love everyone I've met here!!  It's been surreal. Until...next year かăȘぁ, tehe ☆

2 comments:

Selene said...

I left Fukuoka exactly the same way ! x)
I went at Fubar and came back home a few hours before my plane's departure & not the half of my stuff were packed. I didn't sleep. That was epic !

Btw, you may not remember me (or even not know me at all), but we were at Genki JACS at the same time in August :)
I came back to France on 28th of August & your blog was the thing which made have my "Fukuoka time" everyday. I'm so sad you have to leave now.

kana said...

Hitomi-chan!
I was reading your web site again coz i suddenly miss you a lot and the good time we spent together!
I miss you so much! show up lovely Hitomi right now!!hehe

Miss you,
have a nice day, my lovely friend Hitomi-chan xx
we are always here and thinking about your happy in Fukuoka:)
kana