Monday, May 31, 2010

"It Was In Love I Was Created

And In Love Is How I Hope I Die"

I've been very pleased lately. I spent the weekend at the cabin with my family and got good fresh air and plenty of hiking in. I think I feel like I have no worries cause I'm excited about my summer/fall that's coming soon. Fukuokamocha! I'm a little worried about my internship there, though, because I think it might involve stuff that I'm not familiar with...As in I'll learn so it's OK.

Anywayzies...a recent trip to karaoke ★


And then a friend's birthday party this weekend :) Goooood BBQ!
Seriously that new "Winner" song just defined this night for me, bahahaa. It was perfect for everything.






♪ WINNER- Jamie Foxx feat. Justin Timberlake and T.I.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

girl we need to go to nrb (karaoke lounge) together in the summer for SURE!